Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Visions of St Joseph

Blessed Catherine de St. Augustin:  I saw Saint Joseph standing close to the entrance of the eternal doors of Heaven, and it was him, it seemed to me, who was speaking to the very august Trinity; and addressed himself to the Person of the Father. ... God the Son then gave him jurisdiction over Him, all King of Glory that He was, and wanted that he should have the honor of influence over Him.  Then, hence, turning to Saint Joseph, I said to him: “Great Saint I am yours, ask of the King of Eternal Glory that at no point I become separated from His love: He would not refuse you at His coming.”

Servant of God, Lúcia of Fátima:  We beheld St. Joseph with the Child Jesus and Our Lady robed in white with a blue mantle, beside the sun. St. Joseph and the Child Jesus appeared to bless the world, for they traced the sign of the cross with their hands.

St. Gertrude the Great:
  I saw Heaven opened and St. Joseph sitting upon a magnificent throne. I felt myself wonderfully affected when, each time his name was mentioned, all the Saints made a profound inclination toward him, showing by the serenity and sweetness of their looks that they rejoiced with him on account of his exalted dignity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been submitted for approval. God bless you!