Monday, May 18, 2020

PRAYER TO THE CHASTE HEART

 

PRAYER TO THE
CHASTE HEART OF ST. JOSEPH

Hail, Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph, beating with love for the God who created you! Hail, Virginal Heart, lover of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! Hail, Paternal Heart, whose beating comforts the Sacred Heart of Jesus! Hail, you who are the Reflection of God the Father, Guardian of God the Son, Friend of God the Holy Spirit, and Spouse of the Immaculate Handmaiden!

Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph, beloved by God and His angels, I consecrate this day to your honor! In you I confide my joys and my sorrows, my pains and my pleasures. I know that you are always delighted to pour forth your graces to those who ask for them with confidence. Therefore, confident in your goodness, I entrust myself, and the following persons to your care: name(s). I ask that you please grant us the graces we need in order to become faithful reflections of you. I pray that you shower upon us all the graces necessary for our spiritual and temporal welfare.

And I pray that you grant the Holy Catholic Church, our Mother, every available grace to bring about Her glorious triumph! All for love of the two greatest treasures entrusted to your care: the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. + Amen.

To obtain your own statue of the Chaste Heart of St. Joseph, visit the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been submitted for approval. God bless you!