Friday, June 27, 2014

♔ THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY ♔

"My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God." – Our Lady of Fatima, June 13, 1917


“… whenever you make some sacrifice: O Jesus, it is for love of You, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary." 
– Our Lady of Fatima, July 13, 1917


"You have seen Hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to My Immaculate Heart.” – Our Lady of Fatima, July 13, 1917


“I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart…” – Our Lady of Fatima, July 13, 1917


“In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph.” – Our Lady of Fatima, July 13, 1917


"Have compassion on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother, covered with thorns, with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment… “ – The Child Jesus, December 10, 1925


“Look, my daughter, at My Heart, surrounded with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce Me at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude. You at least try to console me…” – Our Lady of Fatima, December 10, 1925


"The moment has come in which God asks the Holy Father, in union with all the Bishops of the world, to make the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, promising to save it by this means. There are so many souls whom the Justice of God condemns for sins committed against Me, that I have come to ask reparation: sacrifice yourself for this intention and pray." – Our Lady of Fatima, June 6, 1929

Sister Lucia to whom was revealed the Immaculate Heart of Mary

http://princeofthechurch.yolasite.com/

3 comments:

  1. Fatima, Hope of the world, Apocalyptic Vision

    O Woman, clothed with the sun
    the moon under Your feet
    You, in Whom Salvation begun
    O Mary, Mary name so sweet

    O heart so full of smarts
    come defeat our self-conceits
    renew our ungrateful hearts
    O Gateway that to Jesus leads

    O dearest Mother, Virgin pure
    upon your children blessings shower
    against the devil most effective cure
    O come to annihilate satan's power

    O sing with us a whole new song
    of Unity and Godly Peace
    Awaiting your Triumph all along
    O help us fulfill the Heavenly pleas.

    Rita Biesemans, at Fatima May 13 1987

    ReplyDelete

  2. O U R H E A V E N LY F A T H E R

    Father, we’re begging You for help
    watch us, like a lion’s whelp
    trying hard to persevere
    thru the cracks in our veneer

    Is there anything to fear
    with a Father ever so near
    a Father Who is Almighty
    sounds good ! Alrighty !

    All is safe in Your hands
    You have no contrabands
    Your gifts are so precious
    receiving them, our soul refreshes

    You are our Fortress, our Stronghold
    King, Commander of our household
    our Defender in the spiritual battle
    to escape satan’s poisonous rattle

    With You we will be victorious
    though the battle be very laborious
    triumphant banners we already wave
    with You on our side, we are ever so brave

    Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done !!!
    Rita Biesemans, June 28 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS

    O Mary, your bitter tears
    my heart do pierce
    Our Mother is crying
    Her Son is dying
    to save us humanity
    from complete insanity.
    At the foot of the Cross
    for words I feel at a loss
    our sins are causing You distress
    I'm begging You for forgiveness
    I offer You my fears and mishap
    crawling on Your Mother's lap
    O my Jesus, I need You, I need You
    satan plans coup after coup
    to destroy me, hoping I'd revolt
    he scares me like a thunderbolt
    but while walking in Your footstep
    on satan's knuckles I will rap
    enough, enough, I do tell him
    the cup is stored unto the brim.
    Kneeling at His cross's foot
    Jesus tells me to stay put
    "Let My Graces thee overflow
    My Cross gave satan the final blow"
    I love you so much My child
    and while dying He even smiled.
    Thank You, Mary for this gift,
    and by this my soul did lift.

    Rita Biesemans, Good Friday 3/29/2013

    ReplyDelete

Your comment has been submitted for approval. God bless you!